Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Free Orgainc Items!

 
(Or other items)
 
This is one of my favorite online organic shops.
And this week they are offering FREE Shipping if you pledge to do certain activities.
 
 
PLUS, they have a great rewards program where you
earn points and get coupons.
100 points = $5 off
 
SO, you can earn your $5 off coupon,
Pick some item(s) that are $5 or less,
And then use the free shipping offer
to get totally FREE organic food!
 
I know $5 isn't a lot, but I got an entire box of organic cereal for my kids
FOR FREE!
 
You can't beat that!
 
Also, you can use this combination more than once!
I've already placed 2 orders.
 
The easiest and fastest way to earn points is by doing Product Reviews.
You just write a little review on the products that they sell and you
get 10 points for every review. You can do 8 reviews a day.
So, within 2 days, you will have enough to get a coupon.
 
The free shipping offer ends Saturday, May 18th, so you will want to start this right away!
 
(Note: Sometimes I have problems clicking the Claim button on my coupons, but I just close the page and try again and it usually works. If you cant get your coupon to work, try contacting them to let them know!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment