Friday, April 12, 2013

Lista


 
It's a bidding site that uses credits.
 
I got 500 credits for signing up and I earned another
250 credits by doing silly little tasks like linking to twitter and facebook.
 
So, I had 750 to start out.
 
There are lots of items to bid on that come with Free Shipping,
so you can score something totally for FREE with your credits :)
 
There are lots of dumb items listed, but if you search around,
you will find something worth your while.
 
I suggest looking under Toys if you have kids.
I found a lot of auctions for hot wheel cars and other
small toys that I could get for totally free!
 
They are auctions, so search for items Ending Soonest to
avoid waiting around to see if you get outbid.

This is the item I got for FREE :)
 
 
Seems like you can earn credits fairly easy if you want to try for something big...
 
Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment