Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Free Stuff

Here are some of the things that I have gotten for free in the mail within the past 2 months and how I got them:

 I got all of these items for free by writing to the company and letting them know that I was not 100% satisfied with their product. In return, they sent me free coupons.

 The tea was a free sample and the Coke coupon I got by writing to the company.

 I got this box of baby food, soap, and toothpaste by being a member of greenmomsmeet.com

 I got the juice and chap-stick for free by using the Ibotta iPhone app. and the Advil by being a member of smiley360.com

 I got the free Dove product coupon by writing to them and the Biofreeze was a sample.

 These were both free samples.

 I got the free 24 pack by writing to the company and the Emergen-C was a free sample.
 
 These were both free samples.
 
You can learn more over at the How I Get Free Stuff page, or follow me of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment